CAC - Skopje is non for profit cultural center dealing with contemporary art and multidisciplinary activities acting as a catalyst on dynamic transformation forces in art, supporting the Macedonian art community by organizing art exhibitions, electronic art and multimedia projects, alternative projects, educational projects, conferences, festivals and symposia.
CAC - Skopje is active logistically, technically, with grants and general know-how.
CAC - Skopje serves as an information center for recent movements in art, as well in supporting and promotion of Macedonian art.
CAC - Skopje is small but mobile center that can quickly respond to the needs of the art community in Macedonia.
CAC - Skopje is a unique institution in Macedonia dealing in the intersection of art, information and technology.
CAC – Skopje is an unique institution that develops Internet databases that enable possibilities for mediation between artists, art critics, collectors of art works, and technical products and services as Web Sites, Web hosting, Search Engine. It practically has no competition on the Balkan area.
- Preparation and realization of art projects (national and international exhibitions, artistic projects, projects in its own CIX gallery).
- Organization and active cooperation in symposia, conferences, seminars, workshops and festivals in the field of cultural life.
- Developing activities that encourage development of art and culture.
- Organizing and taking part in publishing brochures and publications.
- Cooperation with institutions and organizations from Macedonia and abroad with same or similar profile.
- Initiating activities in order to improve the general level of art and culture in Macedonia and reaching the international standards
- Developing of innovative and beneficial projects in the field of new media
- Education in arts and culture
- Preparation and realization of new educational models in research techniques
- Organization of humanitarian art and culture manifestations
- Projects that extend the targeted group of minorities, refugees and people on the margins of the society